Feasibility study, Detail Design, Construction supervision.
"Druzhba" Main Oil Pipeline Branch of OJSC "Ukrtransnaftf" (Ukraine).
Year of execution: 2002
Project Objective: to transfer oil from MOTC "Pivdenniy" (Yuzhny port) to LODS "Brody" to supply Ukrainian refineries and consumers in Eastern Europe.
Basic engineering solutions:
- Construction of the oil pipeline using shop insulated 12 mm thick pipes, Ø1020 mm
- Application of telecontrol system (APCS) manufactured by ММТ, Hungary.
- Fiber-optic communication system (FOCS).
- Application of gate valves with IQ and Rotork type drives.
- Pig scraper injector/receiver valve and diagnostic units.
Basic technical data:
|Pipeline length||-||674 km|
|Throughput capacity of starting complex (excluding intermediate stations)||-||9 million t/year|
|Total throughput capacity||-||30 million t/year|